- The solid wood material used for the Pon side table will patinate beautifully over time, adding character and warmth to the furniture as it ages
- Made from solid oak and joined with steel rods, the Pon side table is extremely stable and multifunctional, ensuring long-lasting use without sacrificing style
- The compact proportions of the Pon side tables mean they can be used in front of a sofa as well as beside a lounge chair, providing practical and all-around use in any living room setting
Discover the modern Scandinavian design of the Fredericia Pon Side Table, a high-quality, minimalist piece by Jasper Morrison for your home.
Scandinavian Side Tables
The Fredericia Pon Side Table is a modern and elegant living room furniture piece with a minimalist Danish design.
Made from solid oak and joined with steel rods, the Pon side table is extremely stable and versatile, ensuring long-lasting use without sacrificing style.
Flexible and Adaptable Space
Pon is a series of solid oak side tables with a compact shape and a variety of height options that allow for a flexible and adaptable space.
The Pon Coffee Table range is available in various finishes such as Oiled Oak, Black Lacquered Oak, Soaped oak, and Smoked Oiled Oak, making it accessible to use alongside lounge chairs, sofas, or low stools.
Affordable Luxury Furniture
With the Pon series of side tables, you can add a touch of elegance to any room and enjoy its robust design, making it an affordable luxury for your living room decor.
Designed in 1970
Small Coffee Table: Height: 36cm x Diameter: 35cm (Weight: 7.5kg)
Medium Coffee Table: Height: 41cm x Diameter: 40cm (Weight: 8.4kg)
Large Coffee Table: Height: 46cm x Diameter: 45cm (Weight: 6.6kg)
Small Top Height/Thickness: 5cm
Floor to Underside of Table Top Height: 31cm
Medium Top Height/Thickness: 5cm
Floor to Underside of Table Top Height: 36cm
Large Top Height/Thickness: 5cm
Floor to Underside of Table Top Height: 40cm
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 39.5cm x Width: 38.5cm x Depth: 38.5cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 0.06m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 8.5kg
Materials & Finishes
– Table Top/Work Surface: Available in solid oak (available in soaped oak, oiled oak, light oiled oak, smoke oiled oak, black lacquered oak or lacquered oak)
– Supporting Frame/Structure: Available in solid oak (available in soaped oak, oiled oak, light oiled oak, smoke oiled oak, black lacquered oak or lacquered oak)
– Legs: Available in solid oak (available in soaped oak, oiled oak, light oiled oak, smoke oiled oak, black lacquered oak or lacquered oak)
– Warranty: 7-25 years – see Fredericia’s warranty terms for more information
– Assembly: No assembly required
Download more product information.
Solid oak top
– Wipe any spills as soon as they occur to avoid them soaking in
– Never place hot items directly on the tabletop
– Clean with a damp cloth. Never use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or polish
Solid oak base
– Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or close to strong heat sources
– Clean the surface using a damp cloth wrung in a solution of water and neutral detergent
– Avoid using scouring cream or scouring pads as they may scratch the surface
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Fredericia Pon Side Table.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.