- Kiln-dried oak legs with interchangeable glides for floor protection
- Solid wood seat shell with CMHR or HR foam for superior comfort
- Minimum fabric and leather consumption for cost-effective customisation
A contemporary counter stool with a focus on materiality, comfort, and durability, The Spine Counter Stool blends classic design with unorthodox details for a dynamic look.
The Fredericia Spine Counter Stool is a series of chairs and barstools with great attention to materiality and a mixture of classic and unorthodox design details. The seat shell is crafted with solid wood and CMHR or HR foam for superior comfort, and the frame is made with FSC-certified oak hardwood for long-lasting structural integrity.
The Spine Counter Stool is designed to bridge the comfort of a fine dining chair with the openness and social invitation offered by a traditional barstool, making it a dynamic and adaptable choice for a range of spaces. The powder-coated aluminium stretcher adds durability to the stool, making it best for both public space use and private use, and ideal for a modern home.
Craftsmanship and Design
The elegant, rounded seat structure and sturdy ash wood frame are a nod to the great tradition of craftsmanship and design that Fredericia has built over time with internationally recognized designers. The wooden seat barstool is a fusion of classic motifs and unorthodox details, creating a dynamic design language driven by strong craftsmanship and design.
The contrast of natural materials beautifully complement each other, forming a timeless aesthetic and making the wooden seat barstool a desirable piece of contemporary furniture. The wood counter stool also comes with a kiln-dried FSC-certified oak hardwood and steel frame, as well as solid oak legs available in different finishes.
The Spine Counter Stool combines traditional craftsmanship with modern design, making it a stunning addition to any modern home. With its focus on materiality, comfort, and durability, this solid wood stool is an ideal choice for those looking for Scandinavian-inspired furniture that seamlessly integrates into their living spaces.
Click here to browse the entire Spine collection from Fredericia.
Designed in 2011
Counter Stool Height: 69cm x Width: 42.5cm x Depth: 35cm (Weight: 5.74kg)
Bar Stool Height: 74cm x Width: 42.5cm x Depth: 35cm (Weight: 5.74kg)
Seat Height: 74cm
Seat Width: 46.5cm
Seat Depth: 35cm
Leg: Height: 69cm x Diameter:3cm
Standard UK Dining Set Size Guide:
Standard Dining Table Top Height: 71-76cm
Standard Floor to Underside of Dining Table Top Height: 68-73cm
Recommended Available Width/Space Per Chair at a Dining Table: 60-75cm
Recommended Available Leg Room Depth: 35-40cm
All dimensions are subject to general tolerances in upholstery – see terms for more information
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 82cm x Width: 51cm x Depth: 42cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 0.18m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 9kg
Materials & Finishes
– Frame: Kiln-dried FSC-certified oak hardwood (available in smoked lacquered oak, black lacquered or oak lacquered) and steel (available in black)
– Seat Cushion’s Fillings: One fixed seat cushion made using CMHR or HR foam and covered in fabric or leather, finished with piping
– Legs: Available in solid oak legs (available smoked lacquered oak, black lacquered ash or oak lacquered)
– Glides/Floor Protection: Mounted with interchangeable quick-click plastic glides. Separate felt glides included.
– Warranty: 7-25 years – see Fredericia’s warranty terms for more information
– Assembly: No assembly required
Fabric Consumption COM/COL (Minimum Quantities Apply):
Plain: 0.57m Leather: 0.44sqm
Download more product information.
– Avoid long-term exposure to direct sunlight and other light sources to prevent fading
– Clean with textile or upholstery cleaner
– Frequent vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended to preserve colour and appearance
– Remove stains immediately to avoid permanent damage
Wood and Steel Legs
– Wipe any spills as soon as they occur to avoid them soaking in
– Clean with a damp cloth, avoiding abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or polish
– For the steel legs, avoid extreme UV light to prevent colour from fading
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Fredericia Spine Bar Stool.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.