- Upholstered chair with steel-reinforced frame for long-term use
- Inner shell in high-pressure polyurethane foam for lasting support
- Smoked oak frame for durability and ageless style
A contemporary swivel chair by Space Copenhagen and Fredericia, offering comfort and quality with a modern design and robust materials.
Chic and Timeless Design
The Fredericia Swoon Chair Swivel Base UK, designed by Space Copenhagen, offers a modern and classic swivel chair option. Upholstered with a steel-reinforced frame and high-pressure polyurethane foam, it provides lasting support and durability.
Compact and Flexible
This small lounge chair, designed for dining or meeting sessions, offers a high degree of comfort and versatility. With its compact size, it can also be used as a standalone lounge chair in various settings.
Available in fabric or leather, the chair is mounted with plastic glides and offers the option for felt glides. Its smaller size, supportive soft cushions, and smoked oak oiled frame make a subtle, sculptural addition to any interior location.
Part of the Swoon Series
The Swoon Chair is part of the Swoon series, offering a variety of features tailored to the modern customer's needs. With its organic yet modern design, the Swoon Chair bridges the world of corporate settings and private residences seamlessly.
Craftsmanship and Design Tradition
Since its integration of modernist ideals in 1955, Fredericia has been creating iconic pieces that resonate with collectors and designers around the world. With the acquisition of Erik Jørgensen in 2020, the brand has combined areas of expertise with a mutual passion for materiality and craftsmanship.
Click here to browse the entire Swoon collection from Fredericia.
Designed in 2019
Height: 86cm x Width: 62cm x Depth: 63cm (Weight: 22kg)
Seat Height: 46cm
Seat Width: 48cm
Seat Depth: 48cm
Armrest Height: 68cm
Armrest Width: 5cm
Leg: Height: 36cm x Width: 5cm x Depth: 3cm
All dimensions are subject to general tolerances in upholstery – see terms for more information
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 86cm x Width: 62cm x Depth: 63cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 0.34m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 16kg
Materials & Finishes
– Internal Structure/Frame: Inner shell in moulded high-pressure polyurethane foam and steel
– Internal Bodywork/Padding: A variety of high-density polyurethane foam, reconstituted foam, and soft fibre wrap
– Seat Cushion’s Fillings: One loose seat cushion made using CMHR or HR foam with a removable cover
– Back Cushion’s Fillings: One fixed back cushion made using low-emission foam with a removable cover
– Legs: Available in solid oak legs (available in smoke-stained oak, oiled oak, lacquered oak and black lacquered oak)
– Upholstery/Cover: Available in Kvadrat fabrics (available in Capture, Re-wool, Remix, Hallingdal, Savoy, Foss, Sunniva, Barnum, Harald, Steelcut Trio, Fiord, Clay, Loop, Divina Melange, Vidar, Maharam, Safire or Sisu), Romo Linara fabric, Danish Art Weaving Grand Mohair velvet, Dedar Sinequanon fabric, Nevotex Barnum Boucle fabric, Jab fabrics (available in Champion velvet or City velvet), Fredericia leathers (available in Vice, Omni, Primo, Trace, Max, Cera, Vegeta, Organic or Nubuck)
– Warranty: 7-25 years – see Fredericia’s warranty terms for more information
– Assembly: No assembly required
Fabric Consumption COM/COL (Minimum Quantities Apply):
Plain: 3m Leather: 5sqm
Download more product information.
Upholstered Seat and Back
– Avoid long-term exposure to direct sunlight and other light sources
– Clean with textile or upholstery cleaner
– Frequent vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended
– Stains should be removed immediately to avoid permanent damage
– Avoid placing in direct sunlight or extreme heat
– Wipe any spills as soon as they occur
– Clean with a damp cloth, avoiding abrasive cleaners, steel wool or polish
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Fredericia Swoon Lounge Chair.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.