- Minimal assembly required for easy set-up
- Slender base provides a sense of weightlessness and modernism
- Steel frame ensures durability and long-lasting use
The Gubi Pedrera Coffee Table merges clean design with durability. Minimal assembly is required, with a slender base for sophistication.
The Gubi Pedrera Coffee Table features a steel frame that ensures long-lasting use, making it a smart investment for your living space.
Inspired by Iconic Architecture
This coffee table was first created in 1955 for La Pedrera in Barcelona. It takes inspiration from the building's vaulted ceilings, bringing elegance to your home.
Choose from a semi-matt black, brass, or chrome base to customise the Pedrera Coffee Table to your personal style preference.
This coffee table has simple lines and a minimalist design. It can match any interior decor and add sophistication to any space.
Crafted by Design Experts
Gubi is a worldwide design company. It works with different manufacturers around the world. They collaborate with design studios to create famous pieces, like the Gubi Pedrera Coffee Table.
Designed in 1955
Coffee Table: Height: 38cm x Width: 106cm x Depth: 86cm (Weight: 16kg)
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 46cm x Width: 114cm x Depth: 96cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 0.5m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 23kg
Materials & Finishes
– Table Top/Work Surface: Glass
– Supporting Frame/Structure: Steel (available in black powder painted or brass plated)
– Legs: Steel (available in black powder painted or brass plated)
– Glides/Floor Protection: Each leg comes with felt foot glides
– Warranty: All workmanship is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchase – see Gubi’s warranty terms for more information
– Assembly: No assembly is required
Download more product information.
– Wipe with a dry cloth; use mild detergent for deeper cleaning.
– Avoid abrasive cleaners.
– Use a soft cloth for daily cleaning and stain removal.
– Avoid acidic, alkaline cleaners, and metal scrubs.
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Gubi Pedrera Coffee Table.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.