- Customisable upholstered fabric panels on the front of the storage cabinet
- Cabinet door handle is cleverly tucked away out of view
- Vast selection of options available to create a bespoke carpentered cabinet, handmade in Britain
The L.Ercolani Canvas Cabinet Small offers customisable storage with a minimalist design and elegant touch.
Customisable Storage Solution
The L.Ercolani Canvas Cabinet Small is a multifunctional and customisable storage solution designed by Norm Architects and manufactured by L.Ercolani. Handmade in Britain, this cabinet brings sophistication and personalisation to any space.
Elegant and Personalised Design
With its customisable upholstered fabric panels on the front, the Canvas Cabinet Small adds a touch of elegance and personalisation to your home. The cleverly tucked away handle on the cabinet door ensures a seamless and minimalist design.
Crafted with impeccable attention to detail, the sliding doors effortlessly glide on internal runners, revealing the treasures stored within. The low-profile steel frame adds a modern touch and beautifully contrasts with the natural wood grain.
Modular Design for Easy Organisation
The Canvas Small Cabinet is not only aesthetically pleasing but also user-friendly. Its modular design allows for easy organisation and a greater sense of openness in any space. The meticulously crafted dove-tail joints and purposeful construction reflect the fastidious nature of Lucian Ercolani's early designs.
Enduring Appeal and Customisation
Consider the enduring appeal of L.Ercolani's craftsmanship and design legacy. Made with solid FSC-certified ash or walnut wood, this cabinet is built to last. The black powder-coated steel legs add a contemporary touch, while the sliding matching wood doors with recessed handle feature provide a seamless and minimalist look. Choose from a selection of muted and cohesive fabrics to add a softer look to the cabinet's sliding doors.
Click here to browse the entire Ercol Canvas Cabinet collection from L. Ercolani.
Designed in 2020
Height: 77cm x Width: 94cm x Depth: 77cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid FSC-certified ash or walnut wood frame, doors and internals
– Black powder-coated steel legs
– Sliding matching wood doors with recessed handle feature
– Optional upholstered front panelling with Kvadrat or Camira fabric cover
– Available in natural ash (DM), natural walnut (WN), vintage red stained ash (VR), ochre stained ash (OE), oceanic stained ash (OS), Ercol original stained ash (OG), off-white stained ash (NM), warm grey stained ash (WG) or black stained ash (SB)
Download more product information.
Solid FSC-certified ash or walnut wood
– Avoid placing the cabinet next to radiators or in areas with excessive changes in temperature or moisture content
– Use mats or coasters for kitchenware and beverages to prevent damage from spills
– Wipe with a damp cloth and buff with a dry cloth for regular cleaning
– Use a mild detergent solution for stubborn marks
– Avoid using silicone-based polishes
– Use heat resistant mats or trivets to protect the wood from hot items
Black powder-coated steel legs
– Wipe with a damp cloth soaked in warm water or mild detergent for regular cleaning
– Dry the surface with a cloth to prevent streaks and limescale stains
– Use household rubbing alcohol for tougher cleaning
Optional upholstered front panelling with Kvadrat or Camira fabric cover
– Vacuum or brush the upholstery regularly to remove dust and grit
– Immediately soak up spillages with a clean absorbent cloth
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your L.Ercolani Canvas Cabinet Small.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.