- Prismatic glass globe with a 20cm diameter for excellent light distribution
- Moisture-resistant design for safe installation in various settings
- Made from high-quality brass and glass for a premium finish
Discover the UK-made Cherith ceiling light by Mullan Lighting. With moisture-resistant design and high-quality materials, this fixture offers premium illumination.
The UK manufactured Cherith ceiling light by Mullan Lighting is a practical and multifunctional lighting solution suitable for any space.
With a 20cm diameter prismatic glass globe, this fixture provides excellent light distribution and is ideal for use in bathrooms or outdoor areas, thanks to its moisture-resistant design.
Crafted from high-quality brass and glass, the Cherith ceiling light offers a premium finish and durability, making it a long-lasting lighting solution.
The light is available in six finishes – antique brass, antique silver, polished brass, satin brass, powder-coated matte black, and white – allowing you to customise it to suit your decor.
Easy Installation and Warranty
The Mullan Cherith ceiling light requires E27 base bulbs, and it boasts an IP rating of IP44. The product also comes with a 2-year warranty, and minor assembly is required for installation.
Click here to browse the entire collection from Mullan Lighting.
Designed in 2020
Light Fixture: Height: 29cm x Diameter: 20cm (Weight: 1.65kg)
Ceiling Rose/Cap: Height: 3cm x Diameter: 12cm
Recommended Bulbs/Light Sources and Lamp Holders
Small Light Fixture: 1x UK/EU E27, Max 40W (220/240v)
Bulb Included/Excluded: Not included
Click here to learn more about halogen bulbs, LED bulbs, filaments, bulb fittings, wattage and Ingress Protection Rating (IP)
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 34cm x Width: 25cm x Depth: 25cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 0.02m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 2.1kg
Materials & Finishes
– Main Structure/Frame/Body: Brass (available in antique brass, antique silver, natural brass, matt black, white, polished brass, or satin brass) and glass
– Ceiling Rose/Cap: (available in antique brass, antique silver, natural brass, matt black, white, polished brass, or satin brass)
– Detailing: Brass rivets Brass (available in antique brass, antique silver, natural brass, matt black, white, polished brass, or satin brass)
– Shade: Glass (available in clear or opal)
– Warranty: 2 Years – see Mullan Lighting’s warranty terms for more information
– Assembly: Minor assembly required
Download more product information.
– Wipe the brass body with a dry cloth regularly to remove dust and prevent tarnishing.
– To remove any stubborn grime, use a damp cloth with mild soap to gently clean the brass body.
– Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads as they may scratch the surface.
– Use a soft, dry cloth to regularly dust and clean the glass shade.
– For tougher marks, use a damp cloth with mild soap to gently clean the glass shade.
– Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals on the glass shade as it may damage the material.
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Mullan Lighting Cherith Ceiling Light.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.