- Swell's sectional design with stitching adds a distinctive touch to your living space
- Bulky armrests and generous padding offer exceptional sitting comfort
- Curved silhouettes and playful design elements create an inviting atmosphere
The Normann Copenhagen Swell Sofa Two Seater is a modern, Scandinavian-designed sofa that offers exceptional comfort and style for small spaces.
With its bulky armrests and generous padding, the Swell Sofa provides exceptional sitting comfort for hours of relaxation and unwinding.
The sectional design and stitching details of the Swell Sofa add a distinctive touch to any living space, making it a standout piece.
Minimalism with Beauty
The Swell Sofa embodies minimalism and beauty, with its soft, curved body and padded back and seat providing a tranquil and comfortable sitting experience.
Durable and Stable
Crafted with a solid wood frame and legs made of painted and lacquered ash, the Swell Sofa ensures durability and stability for long-lasting use.
Customisable and Flexible
The Swell Sofa comes in a wide range of warm and inviting fabric choices and colours, allowing you to customise your lounge space to suit your personal taste and style. Pair it with other designs from the Swell range to complement its simplicity.
Click here to browse the entire Swell Sofa Suite collection from Normann Copenhagen.
Designed in 2013
Two Seater Sofa Height: 70cm x Width: 167cm x Depth: 93cm (Weight: 35.8kg)
Seat Height: 42cm
Seat Width: 59cm
Seat Depth: 61cm
Armrest Height: 65cm
Armrest Width: 27cm
Leg: Height: 5cm x Width: 4cm x Depth: 4cm
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 70cm x Width: 167cm x Depth: 93cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 1.08m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 35.8kg
Materials & Finishes
– Internal Structure/Frame: Plywood frame with springs
– Internal Seat Suspension Mechanism: Nozaq springs
– Internal Bodywork/Padding: A variety of HR foam, and super soft foam
– Seat Cushion’s Fillings: One fixed seat cushion made with HR 38 cold foam
– Back Cushion’s Fillings: One Fixed back cushion made with HR 35 cold foam with S25 cold foam
– Legs: Available in solid ash legs (available in painted and lacquered ash)
– Upholstery/Cover: Available in Kvadrat fabrics (Remix 3, Canvas, Steelcut Trio, Hallingdal, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Fiord, Vidar, Sahco Elle, Sahco Zero,), Camira fabrics (Synergy, Main Line Flax, Aquarius, Oceanic or Yoredale) or Sorensen leathers (Ultra)
– Glides/Floor Protection: Each leg comes with polyethene foot glides, with the option of felt glides for an extra fee
– Warranty: 1 year – see Normann Copenhagen’s warranty terms for more information
– Assembly: No assembly required
Download more product information.
– Wipe any spills as soon as they occur to avoid them soaking in.
– Clean with a damp cloth.
– Avoid using abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or polish.
– Avoid long-term exposure to direct sunlight and other light sources to prevent fading.
– Use textile or upholstery cleaner for cleaning.
– Vacuum frequently with a soft fitting to preserve colour and appearance.
– Remove stains immediately to avoid permanent damage.
– Avoid placing the leather in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
– Avoid soaking the leather or any contact with sharp objects.
– Absorb spills immediately using a clean, dry cloth.
– Dust and clean regularly according to instructions provided.
– Use soap flakes mixed with hot water to create foam for cleaning.
– Apply the foam all over the leather with a soft cloth.
– Avoid soaking the leather.
– Polish the leather with a soft, dry cotton cloth when it is dry.
– Never use detergents, ammonia, oils, polish, varnish, etc…
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Normann Copenhagen Swell Sofa Two Seater.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.