- Convenient drawer internal storage
- Velcro cover to disguise divan joins
- “Continental” style head drawers to allow room for bedside tables
The Berners Sprung Divan Bed from Olson and Baker is a contemporary take on the classic divan bed base. Featuring optional drawers for extra storage and a traditional fully sprung top to support your mattress. The Berners Sprung Divan is sure to offer you a function and luxurious night’s sleep.
When beauty meets function, the Berners Sprung Divan. It not only looks spectacular but increases storage potential in any space. Not only this but the Berners also uses our edge to edge sprung top meaning it’s the ideal way to support any premium mattress. Lastly, the Berners features several solid wood feet. And this divan is available in a wide range of high-end fabrics.
This upholstery collection can be bespoke made and tailored into a wide variety of options. Our experienced design consultants can guide you through the creative process and help you to create your own custom design bed or headboard. Contact our team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 0114 348 8303 (Non UK: +44 114 348 8303)
Designed in 2016
Bed Base sizes: *
Bed for single size (90x190cm) mattress:
Bed Base: Height: 42cm x Width: 91cm x Depth: 191cm
Bed for double size (135x190cm) mattress:
Double: Height: 42cm x Width: 136cm x Depth: 191cm
Bed for king size (150x200cm) mattress:
King: Height: 42cm x Width: 151cm x Depth: 201cm
Bed for queen/continental size (160x200cm) mattress:
Queen/Continental: Height: 42cm x Width: 161cm x Depth: 201cm
Bed for super king size (180x200cm) mattress:
Super King: Height: 42cm x Width: 181cm x Depth: 201cm
Bed for emperor size (200x200cm) mattress:
Emperor: Height: 42cm x Width: 201cm x Depth: 201cm
*Footend Drawers: H21cm x W83cm x D55cm
Headend Drawers: H21cm x W44cm x D25cm
Variations & Sizes
Materials & Finishes
– FSC certified timber frame
– Kiln-dried, solid hardwood frame
– Varying high density foams with soft Dacron wrap
– Sprung which bed base adjusts to your body weight
– Increases the suppleness of the mattress
– Comfort zones adjust to your body
– Recommended to use with Olson and Baker Mattresses
– Wood legs (available in a variety of finishes)
– Detachable, to help with delivery into smaller spaces
– COM, COL can be supplied (quantities shown below)
– Available in over 50,000 fabrics and leathers
Fabric Consumption Quantities for COM/COL orders (Customers Own Fabric/Leather):
– Single Bed – Plain: 3.8m Velvet: 4.6m Leather: 5.3sqm
– Double Bed – Plain: 5m Velvet: 6m Leather: 7sqm
– King Bed – Plain: 5.5m Velvet: 6.6m Leather: 7.7sqm
– Queen/Continental Bed – Plain: 6m Velvet: 7.2m Leather: 8.4sqm
– Super King Bed – Plain: 6m Velvet: 7.2m Leather: 8.4sqm
– Emperor Bed – Plain: 6.1m Velvet: 7.4m Leather: 8.6sqm
Please Note: Whilst the images displayed here are accurate, they are designed to act as a guide. Differences in seams and texture may vary slightly on the finished item. Also, beds may require additional, central support and may include central supporting legs which are not featured in images.
Download more product information.
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.