- Made by team of expert British carpenters and upholsterers
- Luxurious bar stool design with generous proportions
- Range of fabric and wood options for personalisation
The Huxley Counter Stool by Olson and Baker oozes luxury and refined design. With its lavish padding and adaptable style, this premium upholstered counter stool pays homage to comfort and a contemporary theme.
The opulence of the Huxley Counter Stool is easy to recognise in its hand-craftsmanship and lavish materials. Upholstery details include a carefully piped backrest with twin stitching on the inside corners of the backrest. The Huxley collection includes a dining chair, bar stool and counter stool; All versions are available with or without arms. Personalisation with this high-end stool is easy. Olson and Baker manufacture Huxley chairs and stools in a wide range of fabrics and quality wood options. Not only that but interior designers and architects have access to COM (Customer's Own Material) upholstery options to make the Huxley completely unique.
Designed in 2021
Height: 97.5cm x Width: 56cm x Depth: 55cm
Seat Height: 65cm
Seat Depth: 40cm
Seat Width 46m
Arm Height: 64cm
Height: 107.5cm x Width: 56cm x Depth: 55cm
Seat Height: 75cm
Seat Depth: 40cm
Seat Width 46m
Arm Height: 74cm
Materials & Finishes
– FSC-certified timber frame
– Kiln-dried, solid hardwood frame
– High-density layered foam padding
– Elastic webbing and foam support for added comfort
– Wood legs (available in a variety of finishes)
– Fixed legs (integral to chairs frame)
– Piping detail to arms and outside back
– Upholstery options include Olson and Baker Wool Blend (70% WO, 25% PA, 5% PC), Olson and Baker Velvet (100% PL), Olson and Baker Linen Blend (40% VI, 22% PL, 20% CO, 18% LI) and COM (Customer’s Own Upholstery).
Fabric Consumption Quantities for COM/COL orders (Customers Own Fabric/Leather):
– Huxley Counter Stool: Plain: 1.5m Velvet:1.8m Leather: 2.1sqm
– Huxley Counter Stool with Arms: Plain: 2.5m Velvet: 3m Leather: 3.5sqm
– Huxley Bar Stool: Plain: 1.5m Velvet:1.8m Leather: 2.1sqm
– Huxley Bar Stool with Arms: Plain: 2.5m Velvet: 3m Leather: 3.5sqm
Please Note: Whilst the images displayed here are accurate, they are designed to act as a guide. Differences in seams and texture may vary slightly on the finished item.
Download more product information.
Olson and Baker hardwood frames use stains and lacquers with approximately 20% sheen levels (semi-matt). When cleaning the wood frames you must be as gentle as possible. To clean, simply use a damp cloth and wipe away dust and dirt. Never apply harsh cleaning agents when cleaning the furniture. We advise dusting at least once per week. Vacuuming upholstery every week prolongs its life and helps to retain the fabric's appearance. When vacuuming use a soft brush attachment. All fabrics will age and wear during use and over time, all textured or piled fabrics may flatten and pile may distort; this isunavoidable. Flatweaves may pill or bobble, although these may remove themselves over a short period of time or a ‘De-fuzzer’ can be used. Do not wash, bleach, tumble dry or iron. Dry Clean only.
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.