- Optional insert leaf available should table need to be extended
- Elegant design makes table surface appear to be hovering above structure
- Solid wooden frame with cross-struts for maximum stability
The CH327 Dining Table is a Danish-designed extendable dining table. It is made of solid wood with rounded legs and a floating appearance, available in various finishes.
Design and Structure
The Carl Hansen CH327 Dining Table, designed by Hans J. Wegner, features rounded legs and softened edges. Not only this, but the tabletop appears to float above the structure, creating an interesting modern design feature. The table is available in two lengths to accommodate different seating needs. For example, 190 cm for six people and 248 cm for eight people. Optional insert leaves are available to extend the table for this additional seating.
Craftsmanship and Material
The CH327 is a Danish design classic, showcasing a high level of craftsmanship. Furthermore, it is manufactured using kiln-dried FSC-certified hardwood in oak, beech, or walnut. It is available in various finishes such as oiled, soaped, white oiled, or lacquered. Lastly, its interlocking sculptured beams create a strong base and an attractive silhouette. With all things considered this, gives the table a lightweight Scandi appearance.
Versatility and Functionality
This modest table can also serve as a desk or meeting table and is suitable for a wide range of settings, from dining rooms to offices. The tabletop's grains follow its length, supported by distinct rails, giving the impression of a floating surface. The table's legs and cross-stretcher ensure stability all whilst creating a comfortable and inviting dining table.
Bespoke Table Options
The table is available in various finishes as mentioned above. This allows you to customise this Carl Hansen table to suit different preferences and interior styles.
Legacy and Commitment to Quality
Carl Hansen & Søn, have over 100 years of experience in providing outstanding Danish furniture craftsmanship. Their alliance with Hans J. Wegner is at the core of their success. They are the world's largest producer of Wegner's furniture. To this day manufactured in Denmark as a testament to their commitment to uncompromising production.
Designed in 1962
Six to Eight Seater Dining Table: Height: 72cm x Width: 190-270cm x Depth: 95cm (Weight: 42.8kg)
Eight to Ten Seater Dining Table: Height: 72cm x Width: 248-328cm x Depth: 95cm (Weight: 54.8kg)
Table Top Height/Thickness: 4cm
Floor to Underside of Table Top Height: 68cm
Space between legs (Top Width): 130cm
Standard UK Dining Set Size Guide:
Recommended Available Width/Space Per Dining Chair: 60-70cm
Recommended Available Leg Room Depth Per Dining Chair: 35-40cm
Recommended Dining Bench Sizes: Height: 45-50cm x Depth: 25-35cm (width should be the same as the dining table or slightly narrower)
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Six to Eight Seater Dining Table Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 17cm x Width: 206.5cm x Depth: 107cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 0.38m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 54.1kg
Eight to Ten Seater Dining Table Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 14.5cm x Width: 263cm x Depth: 113cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 0.43m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 69kg
Materials & Finishes
– Table Top/Work Surface: Kiln-dried FSC-certified hardwood available in oak (available in oiled, soaped, white oiled or lacquered), beech (available in oiled, soaped, or lacquered) or walnut (available in oiled or lacquered)
– Supporting Frame/Structure: Kiln-dried FSC-certified hardwood available in oak (available in oiled, soaped, white oiled or lacquered), beech (available in oiled, soaped, or lacquered) or walnut (available in oiled or lacquered)
– Legs: Kiln-dried FSC-certified hardwood available in oak (available in oiled, soaped, white oiled or lacquered), beech (available in oiled, soaped, or lacquered) or walnut (available in oiled or lacquered)
– CH327 Extension Leaf: MDF (available in grey or black), (available in oiled, soaped, white oiled or lacquered), beech (available in oiled, soaped, or lacquered) or walnut (available in oiled or lacquered)
– Warranty: 5 years – see Carl Hansen’s warranty terms for more information
– Assembly: Flat-packed, assembly required
– Please note that the wood structure on extension leaves may vary in relation to the table top
Download more product information.
– Wipe any spills as soon as they occur to avoid them soaking in.
– Never place hot items directly on the tabletop.
– Clean with a damp cloth. Never use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or polish.
Solid wood legs
– Avoid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or close to strong heat sources.
– Clean the surface using a damp cloth wrung in a solution of water and neutral detergent. Afterwards, wipe the surface using a clean dry cloth.
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Carl Hansen CH327 Dining Table Extendable.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.