- Multifunctional as a freestanding room divider or placed against a wall, providing flexible usage
- Woven cane ventilates the cupboard, keeping stored items fresh and odour-free
- Doors made of cane and solid birch wood provide lasting durability and visual appeal
The Air Sideboard from Design House Stockholm by Mathieu Gustafsson combines modern Scandinavian design with flexible storage and elegant living room furniture.
The Design House Stockholm Air Sideboard offers multifunctional placement options as a freestanding room divider or against a wall, providing flexible usage for contemporary storage solutions and elegant living room furniture.
The doors made of cane and solid birch wood provide lasting durability and visual appeal, while the woven cane ventilation keeps stored items fresh and odour-free.
Light and Transparent Design
Air combines a graphic pattern of white ribs with natural cane inlays, giving a feeling of lightness and transparency to items of furniture, providing a unique and modern Scandinavian design.
Functional and Stylish Storage
The woven cane provides a visible surface and a sense of depth, allowing for easy visibility of stored items while adding a touch of French style and elegance to the design.
The internal frame is made of MDF and is available in white lacquered, oak, or black, with the option of polyethene foot glides or felt glides for an additional fee. No assembly is required.
Click here to browse the entire Air collection from Design House Stockholm.
Designed in 2016
Sideboard: Height: 81.5cm x Width: 120cm x Depth: 46cm (Weight: 20kg)
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 87cm x Width: 126cm x Depth: 46cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 0.51m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 22kg
Materials & Finishes
– Doors: Cane and solid birch wood (available in white lacquered, oak or black)
– Shelves: MDF (available in white lacquered, oak or black)
– Internal Frame: MDF (available in white lacquered, oak or black)
– Back Panel: MDF (available in white lacquered, oak or black)
– Glides/Floor Protection: Adjustable feet
– Warranty: 1 year – see Design House Stockholm’s warranty terms for more information
– Assembly: No assembly required
Download more product information.
– Avoid long-term exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading
– Clean with a damp cloth to remove spills immediately
– Never place hot items directly on the surface
– Wipe any spills as soon as they occur to avoid them soaking in
– Clean with a damp cloth, avoiding abrasive cleaners
– Avoid placing the shelves in direct sunlight or close to strong heat sources
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Design House Stockholm Air Sideboard.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.