- A lavish blend of fibre, foam, feather and down in Cosima's internal seat gives a high level of comfort
- This Scandi modular sofa collection offers modular elements to create a bespoke sofa
- Very high end construction ensures this sofa will last for decades
The Bolia Cosima Sofa Three Seater offers a luxurious and comfortable seating consider with its blend of fibre, foam, feather, and down. It is a modular sofa that allows customisation and is built to last.
Comfortable Seating Discover
The Bolia Cosima Sofa Three Seater offers a lavish blend of fibre, foam, feather, and down in its internal seat, providing a high level of comfort. The loose fillings are held in place by sewing the interlining in canals, ensuring durability. Over time, the sofa will naturally change shape, giving it a more rounded and organic look.
Bespoke Modular Design
This Scandi modular sofa collection allows you to create a bespoke sofa with its modular elements. You can customise the Cosima to fulfill your specific needs with two different seat depths and the option to remove or add modules as needed. The low armrests and backrests invite relaxation, creating an inviting and loungy feel.
The Cosima Sofa Three Seater is made with a solid internal timber frame and has a maximum weight capacity of 110kg per seat. The fixed seat and back cushion fillings are made of high-density foam with a fibre, feather, and down wrap, providing both comfort and support. The removable upholstery covers are available in a variety of fabrics, ensuring sturdiness and style.
FSC®-Certified and Sustainable
Inside, the Cosima Sofa is made from FSC®-certified wood, showcasing Bolia's commitment to responsible work conditions and safety. The soft down and feather filling is sewn into channels for extended durability and to retain its iconic shape. This sofa is built to last for decades, making it a sustainable choice for your home.
Inspiring Design by Bolia
Bolia, an international design company founded in Aarhus in 2000, is known for its exceptional furniture that inspires personal growth and creativity. With the Cosima Sofa Three Seater, Bolia continues to reimagine work life and bring more meaning and balance to lives and businesses. Enjoy the innovative design and craftsmanship of Bolia in your own home.
Click here to browse the entire Bolia Sofa collection from Bolia.
Designed in 2022
Height: 65cm × Width: 330cm × Depth: 102
Seat Height: 40cm
Seat Depth: 72cm
Armrest width: 30cm
Armrest Height: 65cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid internal timber frame
– Inner body with foam padding of varying densities
– Fixed seat and back cushion fillings in high-density foam with fibre, feather and down wrap
– Plastic glides
– Removable upholstery covers available in Gaja C2C wool, Step Melange weave, Memory weave, Ritz velour, Baize weave, London weave, Mira weave, Qual wool, Laine wool, Quattro Traceable leather, and Sydney leather.
Download more product information.
Cushion fillings in high-density foam with fibre, feather and down wrap
– Turn and rotate cushions regularly to promote even wear
– Plump cushions daily to keep them looking fresh and new
Upholstery available in the following fabrics: Gaja C2C wool and Step Melange weave (Gabriel). Memory weave (Kvadrat). Ritz velour, Baize weave, London weave, Mira weave, Qual wool, Laine wool, Quattro Traceable leather and Sydney leather (Bolia)
– Vacuum frequently, ideally every week
– Remove stains as soon as they occur
– Use a suitable mouthpiece for upholstery fabrics
– Soak up liquids with an absorbent napkin or cloth
– Scrape off hardened stains with a spoon or dull knife
– Vacuum clean any loose particles
– Use a sponge or white cloth wrung in clean warm water to remove remaining stains
– Regular sparkling water can be used to dissolve dirt
– Avoid over-saturating the textile
– Dab gently in circular motions towards the centre of the stain to avoid edge marks
– Remove greasy stains with an appropriate stain removal agent or solvent
– Test stain-removal agents on an inconspicuous area first
– Let the fabric dry fully before use
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Bolia Cosima Sofa Three Seater.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.