- Varying levels with internal shelves for streamlined media storage
- Sliding doors keep electronics and media equipment organised and out of sight
- Choose from a wide variety of ash wood stains and natural walnut timber with hundreds of upholstery options for front paneling to create a bespoke av unit for your space
The customisable L.Ercolani Canvas Media Unit is a modern storage solution for your living room, showcasing impeccable craftsmanship and environmental sustainability.
Customisable Storage Solution
The L.Ercolani Canvas Media Unit, designed by Norm Architects and manufactured by L.Ercolani, is a modern and multifunctional storage solution for your living room. With its varying levels and internal shelves, this media unit provides streamlined storage for all your media equipment. The sliding doors keep your electronics organised and out of sight, creating a clean and clutter-free space.
Bespoke Design Options
One of the standout features of the Canvas Media Unit is its customizability. You can choose from a wide variety of ash wood stains and natural walnut timber, allowing you to create a bespoke AV unit that perfectly suits your space. Additionally, there are hundreds of upholstery options for the front panelling, giving you even more control over the design.
Handmade in Britain, this media unit showcases the impeccable craftsmanship that L.Ercolani is known for. The sliding doors effortlessly glide on internal runners, revealing the treasures stored within. The low-profile steel frame adds a modern touch and beautifully contrasts with the natural wood grain.
Not only is the Canvas Media Unit refined and convenient, but it is also environmentally friendly. Manufactured in the UK, it significantly decreases the product's carbon footprint by reducing the distance it has to travel. By choosing L.Ercolani, you are making a conscious choice to support sustainable and responsible manufacturing practices.
High-Quality and Organised Living Room
Overall, the L.Ercolani Canvas Media Unit is a high-quality and customisable storage solution that will raise the look of your living room while keeping your media equipment organised and out of sight.
Click here to browse the entire Ercol Canvas Cabinet collection from L.Ercolani.
Designed in 2020
Height: 56cm × Width: 183cm × Depth: 49cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid FSC-certified ash or walnut wood frame, doors and internals
– Black powder-coated steel legs
– Sliding matching wood doors with recessed handle feature
– Optional upholstered front panelling with Kvadrat or Camira fabric cover
– Available in natural ash (DM), natural walnut (WN), vintage red stained ash (VR), ochre stained ash (OE), oceanic stained ash (OS), Ercol original stained ash (OG), off-white stained ash (NM), warm grey stained ash (WG) or black stained ash (SB)
Download more product information.
Solid FSC-certified ash or walnut wood
– Avoid placing the furniture next to radiators or in areas with excessive changes in temperature or moisture
– Use mats for kitchenware and beverages to prevent damage from spillages
– Clean with a damp cloth and dry cloth, avoiding silicone-based polishes
– Use heat resistant mats or trivets to protect against hot items
Black powder-coated steel legs
– Wipe with a damp cloth soaked in warm water or mild detergent
– Dry the surface with a cloth to prevent streaks and limescale stains
– Use household rubbing alcohol for tougher cleaning
Optional upholstered front panelling with Kvadrat or Camira fabric cover
– Vacuum or brush regularly to remove dust and grit
– Immediately soak up spillages with a clean absorbent cloth
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your L.Ercolani Canvas Media Unit.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.