- Beautifully understated design with indiscriminate themes
- Solid bedframe with robust corner-construction
- Slatted base and traditional sprung bases available
The Linton Bed from Olson and Baker captures the look and feel of contemporary classic design at its best. As a result, the Linton Bed draws inspiration from opulent themes and clean lines, referenced in its appearance.
The Linton Bed features a hand-picked collection of luxurious upholstery fabric options. Each bed uses FSC certified timber frame, with a soft foam filling. Available with a choice of modern wooden leg finishes, and an option of either sprung or wooden slats support mechanisms for the bed base. The Linton is a perfect foundation for a range of mattresses and wall-mounted headboards to ensure a perfect night's sleep.
This upholstery collection can be bespoke made and tailored into a wide variety of options. Our experienced design consultants can guide you through the creative process and help you to create your own custom design bed or headboard. Contact our team via email on email@example.com or by phone, 0114 348 8303 (Non UK: +44 114 348 8303)
Designed in 2016
Bed for single size (90x190cm) mattress:
Bed Base: Height: 42cm x Width: 96.5cm x Depth: 206.5cm
Bed for double size (135x190cm) mattress:
Double: Height: 42cm x Width: 141.5cm x Depth: 206.5cm
Bed for king size (150x200cm) mattress:
King: Height: 42cm x Width: 156.5cm x Depth: 216.5cm
Bed for queen/continental size (160x200cm) mattress:
Queen/Continental: Height: 42cm x Width: 166.5cm x Depth: 216.5cm
Bed for super king size (180x200cm) mattress:
Super King: Height: 42cm x Width: 186.5cm x Depth: 216.5cm
Bed for emperor size (200x200cm) mattress:
Emperor: Height: 42cm x Width: 206.5cm x Depth: 216.5cm
Leg Height 15cm
Mattress sits 6cm inside bed
Siderails: 2cm thick
Head and Footrails: 7cm
Mattress Compression Gap/Space: 1.25cm
Variations & Sizes
Materials & Finishes
– FSC certified timber frame
– Kiln-dried, solid hardwood frame
– Varying high density foams with soft Dacron wrap
– Slatted or more luxurious Sprung which bed base adjusts to your body weight
– Increases the suppleness of the mattress
– Comfort zones adjust to your body
– Recommended to use with Olson and Baker Mattresses
– Wood legs (available in a variety of finishes)
– Detachable, to help with delivery into smaller spaces
– COM, COL can be supplied (quantities shown below)
– Available in over 50,000 fabrics and leathers
Fabric Consumption Quantities for COM/COL orders (Customers Own Fabric/Leather:
– Single Bed – Plain: 2.5m Velvet: 3m Leather: 3.5sqm
– Double Bed – Plain: 2.7m Velvet: 3.2m Leather: 3.8sqm
– King Bed – Plain: 2.8m Velvet: 3.4m Leather: 3.9sqm
– Queen/Continental Bed – Plain: 3.1m Velvet: 3.7m Leather: 4.4sqm
– Super King Bed – Plain: 3.1m Velvet: 3.7m Leather: 4.4sqm
– Emperor Bed – Plain: 4.5m Velvet: 5.4m Leather: 6.3sqm
Please Note: Whilst the images displayed here are accurate, they are designed to act as a guide. Differences in seams and texture may vary slightly on the finished item.
Download more product information.
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.