- Removable/replaceable cushion covers in leather or fabric
- Seat and back cushions are connected by a zip and are also Velcro fixed in place for a more stable lounging experience
- The seat features a series of coil springs for to create a very luxurious level of comfort
The Zeitraum Friday Sofa Two Seater, designed by Formstelle and manufactured by Zeitraum, offers style, practicality, and comfort. With customisable options, it is the perfect addition to any living space.
The Zeitraum Friday Sofa Two Seater offers a wide range of customisation options, allowing you to tailor the look to your taste. Choose from different woods, leathers, and fabrics to create a sofa that perfectly suits your interior setting.
Featuring a series of coil springs in the seat, the Friday Sofa Two Seater provides a luxurious level of comfort. Whether you're relaxing with a drink or enjoying a cosy night in, this sofa offers the perfect place to unwind.
Constructed with high-quality materials and meticulous craftsmanship, the Friday Sofa Two Seater is built to last a lifetime. Its durability ensures that you can enjoy this stylish and comfortable piece of furniture for years to come.
The wooden frame of the sofa, available in Oak or Walnut, adds an elegant touch to the design. The back section is made from butt leather, further enhancing the sophistication of this sofa.
Whether it's in your living room, summer house, or bedroom suite, the Friday Sofa Two Seater is the perfect addition to any space. Its removable and replaceable cushion covers in leather or fabric offer both style and practicality.
Click here to browse the entire Friday collection from Zeitraum.
Designed in 2012
Two Seater Sofa: Height: 63cm x Width: 167cm x Depth: 84cm (Weight: 30kg)
Seat Height: 38cm
Seat Width: 159cm
Seat Depth: 58cm
Armrest Height: 56cm
Armrest Width: 4cm
All dimensions are subject to general tolerances in upholstery – see terms for more information
Gross/Fully Packaged Measurements (Estimated)
Gross/Packed Dimensions: Height: 68cm x Width: 172cm x Depth: 89cm
Gross/Packed Cubic Metres: 1.04m³
Gross/Packed Weight: 35kg
Materials & Finishes
– Solid wood frame available in oak, oak colour stain, American walnut
– Hesse Lignal oak colour stain options include chalk, light warmgrey, cold grey, smoke blue, dark warmgrey, graphite grey, graphite black, mint blue, sage, pink pastel or mauve
– Cushion upholstery in wide range of fabrics and leathers (Kvadrat Fabrics, Rohi Fabrics, Sorensen Leathers and Zeitraum Sleek Leathers)
– Rear back rest/support in Sleek leather available in schlammgrau, natural, dark warmgrey, asphalt, marone, testa di moro or black
– Wooden frames finished in natural hardwax-oil. Although oak colour stains are finished in matt lacquer.
Download more product information.
Solid wood frame
– Avoid placing wet objects directly on the surface
– Use coasters to prevent water marks
– Wipe with a damp or dry cotton cloth for regular cleaning
– Do not use aggressive household products or chemicals containing acids or bases
– Use natural care products for maintenance
Hesse Lignal oak colour stain
– Follow the care instructions for solid wood frame
– Follow specific care instructions for the fabric or leather used
– Use warm water and soap for cotton fabric
– Use approved wool shampoo for wool fabric
– Treat stains promptly and avoid rubbing
– Do not use household detergents or liquid on Teflon fabric
– Vacuum regularly and consider professional cleaning for carpets and furnishings
Rear back rest/support in Sleek leather
– Follow specific care instructions for leather upholstery
– Vacuum clean frequently with a soft brush
– Use water-soluble stain removal methods
– Avoid using strong solvents or chemical products
– Use Elmo Leather Cleaner and Leather Protection for Elmo leather upholstery
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Zeitraum Friday Sofa Two Seater.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.