- Designed with armrests at 69cm from the ground this Ercol chair can tuck under most dining tables
- Features a classic Windsor backrest (six finely-carved spindles, and a sweeping steam-bent ash bow) encapsulating modern Scandi style
- Crafted with European Ash, using traditional wedge joints and H-underframe for strength
Enjoy the comfort and quality of the L.Ercolani Utility Chair with Arms, a modern and affordable armchair for your home.
Comfortable and Supportive Armrests
The L.Ercolani Utility Chair with Arms offers added comfort and support compared to chairs without arms. The armrests allow your guests to truly lounge and relax during meals, as well as during coffee and dessert. The solid FSC-certified ash wood legs, armrests, and frame, along with the carved contours of the seat, provide a comfortable and supportive sit.
Classic Windsor Backrest
Featuring a classic Windsor backrest with six finely-carved spindles and a sweeping steam-bent ash bow, this chair encapsulates modern Scandi style. Crafted with European Ash using traditional wedge joints and an H-underframe for strength, this chair is built to last.
All-around Design for Any Home
With armrests positioned at 69cm from the ground, this chair can easily be tucked under most dining tables, making it a flexible choice for any home.
The Utility dining armchair can be finished in a selection of lacquer colours to match your style and décor. You can also choose to add a seat pad from the L.Ercolani collection of fabrics for added comfort.
With a focus on sustainability and a commitment to craftsmanship, L. Ercolani continues to uphold the enduring legacy of Lucian Ercolani. This chair is a testament to the quality and comfort of mid-century design and is sure to spruce up any living space.
Click here to browse the entire Ercol Utility collection from L.Ercolani.
Designed in 1956
Height: 92cm × Width: 64cm × Depth: 55cm
Seat Height: 45cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid FSC-certified ash wood legs, armrests, and frame
– Seat in one solid ash wood piece
– Stretcher/cross strut spindles in solid ash
– Backrest in solid ash wood with six supporting Windsor spindles
– Available finishes: natural ash, vintage red stained ash, ochre stained ash, oceanic stained ash, Ercol original stained ash, off-white stained ash, warm grey stained ash, black stained ash
Download more product information.
Solid FSC-certified ash wood
– Ash wood will darken over time
– Avoid placing furniture next to radiators or in areas with excessive changes in temperature or moisture
– Wipe with a damp cloth and buff with a dry cloth for regular cleaning
– Use a mild detergent for stubborn marks
– Do not use silicone-based polishes
– Use heat resistant mats or trivets to protect against hot items
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your L.Ercolani Utility Chair with Arms.
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.