- Beautiful round solid oak plinth with four legs
- Elegant ergonomically curved backrest for longer sitting periods
- Soft foam padded upholstery available in thousands of colours and textures of leather and fabric
The Viccarbe Aleta Chair with Wood Base is a contemporary seating solution that combines modern design with natural elegance. Designed by Jaime Hayon, it offers comfort and support with customisable options for any interior décor.
The Viccarbe Aleta Chair with Wood Base combines modern design with natural elegance, offering a versatile and contemporary seating solution.
Inspired by Sharks
Designed by Jaime Hayon, the Aleta Chair takes inspiration from the physiognomy and movement of sharks, resulting in a sleek and sinuous design.
Comfort and Support
The Aleta Chair provides optimal comfort and support with its upholstered seat and backrest, ensuring a luxurious seating experience. The option to add arms enhances the overall comfort and functionality of the chair.
Customisable and Sustainable
With a range of finishes to choose from, the Aleta Chair can be customised to suit any interior decor. Viccarbe is committed to sustainability, using wood from certified sustainable forestry sources for the production of the chair.
Elegant and Versatile
The Viccarbe Aleta Chair with Wood Base effortlessly blends into any space, adding a touch of elegance. Its versatility, eco-friendly appeal, and customisable options make it a perfect choice for those seeking a modern and luxurious seating option.
Click here to browse the entire Aleta collection from Viccarbe.
Designed in 2017
Height: 81cm × Width: 49cm × Depth: 55.5cm
Seat Height: 50cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid oak wooden frame
– Moulded plywood seat and backrest
– Expanded polyurethane foam padding
– Black or white plastic foot glides
– Non-removable fabric/leather upholstery covers
Download more product information.
Solid oak wood frame
– Avoid placing steel objects on oak for long periods of time to prevent black marks
– Remove scuff marks with an eraser or soft, oil-dampened cleaning sponge
– Remove liquids carefully with a soft, oil-dampened sponge and treat with oil if necessary
– Repair dents and scratches by raising wood fibers with lukewarm water, sanding, and treating with oil
Expanded polyurethane foam
– No specific care instructions provided
Non-removable fabric/leather upholstery covers
– Vacuum frequently, ideally every week
– Remove stains as soon as they occur by soaking up liquids, scraping off hardened stains, and using a sponge or cloth with warm water
– Test stain-removal agents on an inconspicuous area first
– Contact a professional dry cleaner for complete stain removal
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Viccarbe Aleta Chair.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.