- Subtle swept form makes this Viccarbe lounge chair work in a variety of settings
- Huge range of upholstery and wood stain options further adding to its adaptability
- Whilst having a small footprint the chair has a generous seat size
The Viccarbe Aleta Lounge Chair, designed by Jaime Hayon, is a warm and contemporary chair with a wooden base. Its customisable options make it a versatile choice for any space.
Warm and Elegant Design
The Viccarbe Aleta Lounge Chair, designed by Jaime Hayon and manufactured by Viccarbe, is a warm, elegant, and contemporary chair with a wooden base.
The Aleta collection includes chairs and stools in various heights, finishes, upholstery options, and bases. With the option of adding arms, this chair offers extra comfort.
The wooden base of the Aleta Chair adds an eco-friendly appeal, showcasing the beauty of natural materials. The seat and backrest are upholstered in premium fabric or leather, expertly crafted for optimal comfort and support.
Inspired by Sharks
Designed by Jaime Hayon, the Aleta collection draws inspiration from the physiognomy and movement of sharks, resulting in a chair with a linear and sinuous design. Accent chairs, like the Aleta Chair, are decorative pieces of furniture that create a visual point of difference in a room.
Perfect for Any Space
The Viccarbe Aleta Lounge Chair with its wooden base offers both style and comfort. Its customisable options and versatile design make it a perfect choice for any space, whether it be an office, public space, restaurant, or home.
Click here to browse the entire Aleta collection from Viccarbe.
Designed in 2017
Height: 82.5cm × Width: 66cm × Depth: 72cm
Seat Height: 42.5cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid oak wood frame
– Natural oak frame available in matt oak, cognac, ash, and wenge finishes
– Plywood seat and backrest
– Expanded polyurethane foam padding in different densities
– Black or white plastic foot glides (felt glides available upon request)
Download more product information.
Solid Oak Wood Frame
– Avoid placing the chair in direct sunlight or extreme heat
– Clean using a mild detergent and follow the packaging instructions
– Do not use abrasive cleaners or polish
Expanded Polyurethane Foam
– Vacuum frequently to remove dust and debris
– Remove stains as soon as they occur using a sponge or cloth wrung in warm water
– Do not over saturate the foam
– Vacuum frequently, using a suitable mouthpiece for upholstery fabrics
– Remove stains as soon as they occur, using appropriate stain removal agents or solvents
– Test stain-removal agents on an inconspicuous area first
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Viccarbe Aleta Lounge Chair.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.