- Refined, thin wooden legs, both elegantly proportioned and strong
- Curved backrest creates a wider and more comfortable sitting area
- A chair that can be used both at the dining table and home office - perfect for modern living
The Viccarbe Copa Chair, designed by Ramos&Bassols, offers comfort and style with its wide seat, soft upholstery, and customisable options. Perfect for collaborative spaces, hotels, and homes.
Comfortable and Inviting Silhouette
The Viccarbe Copa Chair is designed with a wide seat and soft padded upholstery, providing extreme comfort for hours of seating.
Designed by Ramos&Bassols, the Copa Chair has received international recognition for its exceptional design.
Customisable and Versatile
The Copa Chair is available in a wide range of bases and upholstery finishes, allowing you to customise it to fit any space.
Sinuous and Enveloping Lines
Inspired by an elegant crystal glass, the Copa Chair features sinuous and enveloping lines that create a contemporary and pleasing design.
Ultimate Comfort and Style
Experience the ultimate in comfort and style with the Viccarbe Copa Chair, a must-have for any modern and stylish space.
Click here to browse the entire Copa collection from Viccarbe.
Designed in 2019
Height: 70.5cm × Width: 63cm × Depth: 62cm
Seat Height: 40.5cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid wood frame structure made using controlled timber with PEFC and FSC certifications
– Natural oak frame available in matt oak, cognac, ash and wenge finishes
– Body and seat are padded using expanded polyurethane foam in different densities
– Black or white plastic foot glides (felt glides available upon request)
– Non-removable fabric/leather upholstery covers
Download more product information.
Solid wood frame structure
– Avoid placing the chair in direct sunlight or extreme heat
– Clean using a mild detergent and follow the packaging instructions
– Do not use abrasive cleaners or polish
Expanded polyurethane foam padding
– Vacuum frequently to remove dust and debris
– Remove stains as soon as they occur using a sponge or cloth wrung in warm water
– Do not over saturate the foam
Non-removable fabric/leather upholstery covers
– Vacuum frequently, using a suitable mouthpiece for upholstery fabrics
– Remove stains as soon as they occur using an absorbent napkin or cloth
– Test stain-removal agents on an inconspicuous area first
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Viccarbe Copa Chair.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.