- Wide variety of bespoke sofa modules available with 18 standard pre-made modular compositions
- Optional hidden castor/wheels available, making it easy to move around and reconfigure your sofa
- Heavily padded construction uses an array of innovative modern sofa building materials
The Viccarbe Savina Sofa Two Seater, designed by Victor Carrasco, offers customisable seating options for various spaces. It promotes collaboration, functionality, and sustainability with its versatile design and recycled materials.
Stylish and Versatile Seating Option
The Viccarbe Savina Sofa Two Seater, designed by Victor Carrasco and manufactured by Viccarbe, offers multiple compositions to fit any space requirement.
With a wide variety of options available, including hidden castors, armrests, and other accessories, you can customise the sofa to suit your needs.
Premium Fabric Selection
Choose from Viccarbe's ample selection of graded-in fabrics, including textiles, leather, eco-leather, or recycled options by Ecoalf, to create a sofa that matches your style.
Promotes Collaboration and Well-being
The Savina Sofa is an ideal choice for collaborative spaces, waiting rooms, receptions, and intermediate zones, promoting synergy, creativity, productivity, and well-being.
Convenient and Functional Design
With hidden castors, wooden tables, and discreet integrated electrifications, the Savina Sofa offers convenience and functionality for work, video calls, or relaxation.
Experience the comfort and versatility of the Viccarbe Savina Sofa Two Seater and create a collaborative and inviting space in your home or office.
Click here to browse the entire Savina collection from Viccarbe.
Designed in 2022
Height: 68.5cm × Width: 232cm × Depth: 100cm
Seat Height: 37cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid wood frame structure
– High-strength steel serpentine spring seat support
– Inner body padded with recyclable, non-deformable expanded polyurethane foam
– Outer body padded with medium-density recycled polyurethane foam
– Fixed cushions filled with anti-mite feathers and recycled PET fibres
Download more product information.
Feather Filled Fixed Cushions
– Fluff and rotate cushions regularly to maintain shape and comfort
– Avoid sitting on the same spot repeatedly to prevent uneven wear
– Gently brush off any loose feathers that may appear
Non-Removable Fabric/Leather Upholstery Covers
– Vacuum the upholstery frequently, ideally every week
– Remove stains as soon as they occur using a sponge or cloth wrung in warm water
– Avoid over-saturating the fabric/leather
– Test stain-removal agents on an inconspicuous area first
– Contact a professional dry cleaner for complete stain removal
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Viccarbe Savina Sofa Two Seater.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.