- Chaise Sofa element lets you stretch out and relax after a long day or snuggle up with loved ones
- Modular composition can be changed however you wish, making it a great solution to ever growing and changing modern homes
- The Savina's frame features lots of padding making it really comfortable
The Viccarbe Savina Corner Sofa is a stylish and customisable seating system, perfect for any space. With a focus on sustainability, it offers comfort and versatility.
Stylish and Versatile Seating System
The Viccarbe Savina Corner Sofa, designed by Victor Carrasco and manufactured by Viccarbe, offers multiple compositions to fit any space requirement.
Luxurious Comfort and Functionality
The chaise section of the Savina Corner Sofa provides a comfortable spot to stretch out and relax, and can also be used as an emergency chair for unexpected visitors.
Customisable Design to Suit Your Needs
The Savina sofa features dynamic hidden castors, armrests, discreet electrifications, and other accessories that allow you to customise it according to your preferences.
Inspired by Tranquillity and Nature
The Savina sofa is named after the serene island of Formentera in Spain and aims to recreate a feeling of tranquillity and comfort in your space.
Sustainable Design for a Better Future
The Savina Corner Sofa is designed with sustainability in mind, using recycled materials and aiming to create pieces that will last a lifetime.
Click here to browse the entire Savina collection from Viccarbe.
Designed in 2022
Height: 68.5cm × Width: 100cm × Depth: 122cm
Seat Height: 37cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid wood frame structure made using controlled timber with PEFC and FSC certifications
– High-strength steel serpentine spring seat support
– Inner body is padded using recyclable, non-deformable expanded polyurethane foam of different densities by Recipur
– Outer body is padded with medium-density recycled polyurethane foam
– Fixed cushions filled with anti-mite feathers (RDS certified down fill) and recycled PET fibres with channelled fibred wrap
– Non-removable fabric/leather upholstery covers
– Height adjustable legs (hidden castor wheels can be ordered upon request)
– Available in a wide range of fabrics and leathers: Gabriel, Viccarbe, Kvadrat, Camira, Crevin, Ecoalf, Maharam.
Download more product information.
Feather Filled Fixed Cushions
– Fluff and rotate cushions regularly to maintain their shape and comfort
– Avoid sitting on the same cushion repeatedly to prevent uneven wear
– Gently pat and shake cushions to redistribute feathers and maintain loft
Non-removable Fabric/Leather Upholstery Covers
– Vacuum upholstery frequently, ideally every week, using a suitable mouthpiece
– Remove stains as soon as they occur by blotting with a clean cloth or sponge
– For deeper cleaning, use a sponge or cloth wrung in warm water with mild soap
– Do not over saturate the fabric/leather and let it dry fully before use
– Test stain-removal agents on an inconspicuous area first before applying to the cover
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Viccarbe Savina Corner Sofa.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.