- World-class comfort and visual appeal in a lounge chair that has been used in Nike and Toyota's own breakout areas
- A vast range of options to create a bespoke Viccarbe armchair, from zip colours to optional headrest, upholstery to wood options and more...
- Removable covers meaning whether this modern lounge chair is at home or in an office it can be re-upholstered easily in years to come
The Viccarbe Ace Lounge Chair, designed by Jean-Marie Massaud, offers sleek design and unparalleled seating comfort. With removable upholstery and optional headrest, it is a versatile and practical choice for any space.
The Viccarbe Ace Lounge Chair offers unparalleled seating comfort with its high-back design and inner steel structure covered in shape-holding expanded polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
Convenient Removable Upholstery
This chair features removable front upholstery with a convenient zip, allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Sleek and Subtle Design
The Ace Lounge Chair adds a touch of subtlety and lightness to any space with its contemporary design and option for armrests or armless.
Durable and Stable
With its calibrated steel structure, powder coated in black or white, the Ace Lounge Chair provides durability and stability for long-lasting use.
Versatile and Elegant
Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud and manufactured by Viccarbe, this lounge chair is a testament to their commitment to warmth, elegance, and lightness in design. Optional headrests are also available for enhanced comfort.
Designed in 2007
Height: 97cm × Width: 77cm × Depth: 81cm
Seat Height: 40cm
Materials & Finishes
– Solid wood base (stained oak or lacquered beech)
– Natural oak frame (matte oak, cognac, ash, wenge finishes)
– Lacquered beech frame (White, Black, Taupe, Brick, Ochre, Military Green, Dusty Pink, Dusty Green, Bronze, Orange)
– Calibrated powder-coated steel tube structure
– Expanded polyurethane foam padding
Download more product information.
Natural oak frame
– Avoid placing steel objects on oak for long periods of time to prevent black marks
– Remove scuff marks with an eraser or soft, oil-dampened cleaning sponge
– Clean liquids with a soft, oil-dampened sponge and sand absorbed stains if necessary
– Repair dents and scratches by raising wood fibers with lukewarm water, sanding, and treating with oil
Lacquered beech frame
– Clean frequently with a duster to remove dust and solid residues
– Wipe with a wet cloth and follow with a dry cloth for deeper cleaning
– Avoid dragging when moving the chair
– Do not use products containing wax, silicone, solvents, alcohol, or abrasives
Structure in a calibrated powder-coated steel tube in thermoreinforced
– Regularly wipe with a microfiber cloth to remove build-up
– Clean with warm, soapy water and wipe dry to avoid streaking
– Spot clean with benzine on a clean, soft cloth
– Do not use steel wool, steel brushes, or other abrasives
Zipped removable covers
– Vacuum frequently, ideally every week
– Remove stains as soon as they occur
– Use an absorbent napkin or cloth to soak up liquids
– Use a sponge or white cloth wrung in clean warm water to remove remaining stains
– Test stain-removal agents on an inconspicuous area first
Please download the care instructions PDF below for more detailed information on how to care for your Viccarbe Ace Lounge Chair.
Download the care and maintenance guide
Space Planning/Interior Design
Our experienced team of design consultants can help you in planning your dream space. From colour and upholstery advice on free standing pieces to installation and finish tips on fitted furniture. Furthermore to help you visualise your new space we’ll produce 3D models to demonstrate how our products can be best used in your living space. Send our space planning team a quick message here.
Made for interior designers, architects and property developers; Olson and Baker For Business is the essential tool to help keep your clients happy, sign up today!
Delivery & Installation
Our delivery and installation team carry a wealth of knowledge and know exactly how to handle high-end furniture. They realise the value and importance of each Olson and Baker customer, read more about your furniture’s delivery here.
We guarantee that you will get the best value for money with our promise on price with no compromise on quality or service. Seen it cheaper elsewhere? Send us a quick message here.
From Dubai to Tokyo, the US to Italy we supply high-end furniture and lighting to trade and private clients all over the world, planning the logistics around you. Contact us for more information.